• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[solved] Is it okay that i can update my WC3 version to 1.30.2, please? :")

answer?

• yes?

• no?

• @FeruEnzeruJKun (Me): i dunno

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i am going to do a little or a medium bit of the WE (with 1.30.2) for a little excuse rather than now before i can continue reading Warcraft lore (on Wowpedia or warcraft sites) or Starcraft lore (SC wikia or somewhere) or others unfortunately. :ain:

To be obvious, i was occasionally in a mood from doing "XCOM image snipping tools" stuff a while ago with changing displays from horizontal to vertical and vertical to horizontal in terms speaking.
yawn2.gif

simple to now; i can update my WC3 version please? :)

pretty please? :ah::ah::ah:

edit: nevermind! it updated due to my impatience + a tiny idiocy. :D

now what to do now? :confused:2

Last edited:
Level 7
Now you can't use Magos
Yeah i know. I have update my WC3 because i have to keep it updated for somehow. :(
sorry! maybe til in future newer WC3 stuff might new model/skin/icon editors some point so i can uh, look around at the WC3 models which are the ones from either MPQs or something rather.

if have rights to do it sincerely. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.