• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SolForge CRAZYRUSSIAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO boys and girls!

I am proud to showcase and announce my latest work at StoneBlade entertainment.

A NEW game on Ipad and PC. (still in development)

SOLFORGE. http://solforgegame.com/

Please check it out, and let me know what you think, thank you much for your time!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Seems kinda interesting, even tho i don't usually like these card games. And your art is awesome as always.

Thanks.

Yeah it is a trading card game, HOWEVER! It is SO fast play, and I learned it after playing it first time, easy learning curve, things are pretty much self explanatory.

I think that MTG 2012 on steam and this game are the only once I see my self playing as far as trading cards go.

Level 11
Good job though I got to say (I dont know alot 'bout art) but mabey you should change the face.
The face looks a bit, how can I say it? Childish (for me)

No disrespect mean mate, just giving my opinion of course you dont need it, but it's there.

Overall Greatwork on the edge of perfect (for me, and as it apears for all others!)

Good job though I got to say (I dont know alot 'bout art) but mabey you should change the face.
The face looks a bit, how can I say it? Childish (for me)

No disrespect mean mate, just giving my opinion of course you dont need it, but it's there.

Overall Greatwork on the edge of perfect (for me, and as it apears for all others!)

thanks man.

It needs to be that way.

It looks like that do to lower mouth placement. and thus making character younger looking and cuter.

It was necessary, Because : To have a Cat/Human face that is NOT Scary looking or Furry was to tailor more cat features in, however that made character look male-ish with sharp cat features, so making smaller chin (anime thing) and placing mouth lower on face (kid like) was a detail that keeps face looking female-ish.

Trust me, everything was painted for a reason. lolz.

Level 5
Wow! awesome!

Could you upload the sketches as showing the progression from a very early rough sketch to the final form of the concept?

That'd be really sweet!

Attachments

• N2_1aaab.jpg
    N2_1aaab.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.