• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Database is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
The Diplomunion Showcase is now open to the public! Currently we are accepting custom mapping content from Warcraft III, Starcraft II, and Age of Empires II. If you are a content creator and you'd like to show off what you can do, please visit this thread for information about how you can get your project on showcase.

sQe9JRm.jpg

Showcase allows you to make and update a profile for your map, much like an account on something like ModDb. Players can easily visit multiple maps in a quick amount of time, checking out what the custom mapping scene has to offer. They can easily write reviews, comment, and check out screenshots of the game without visiting multiple threads or sites. Links are prominently displayed to host the map instantly through MMH, and download as well as a link back to a forum section to discuss the map.

There will also be a Diplomunion Classics account that will be uploading older maps that are no longer being edited but that people love or loved to play. If you have an idea about one of these maps to upload, don't hesitate to comment!

Although the basics of showcase are complete, the system is very easily edited and I will be working for some more time to fine tune it. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks again to MakeMeHost for providing hosting for our maps, without that service the showcase would be incomplete. Lets game!

Level 5
We're a forum of map players, Hive is a forum of map makers! I thought it'd be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.