• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SoHE News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Just a quick minor thing, I am starting school again and thus I'm gonna have a crapload of work pretty soon. :D

But I can guarantee you guys I will always make time somewhere in my day to pop on the Hive and check everything out. Also, if you do need to tell me something right away, my comp's always on and I'll try to keep messenger open for the most part of the day (that I am awake and not at school :D).

Level 10
Well as everybody might have noticed already, we got a new member! Hooray! Please welcome Ognjen19! He's a new Beta Tester (and hopefully :) ) a good contributor to our project (idea wise).

Sorry for the little delay on this message, forgot to put it up.

Level 4
Im pre sure he left hive.
he said if someone else was on then that isn't him....
probly talking about the guy that you found when redirected.

Level 4
yea, that isn't him.
I'm pre sure arisato gave Slayer14 a visitor message awhile ago saying it was his friend.

Level 4
rynst, good to have you :D
I was surprised (in a good way) to see you can make systems, that is impressive.
Same with modeling which gives me an idea. Should we have custom buidling models?

Status
Not open for further replies.