• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rules About Posting Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Rules About Posting Here
Why do I have rules?
I don't want to be that strict, professional kind of person, but I do like to stay organized—really organized. So, I must have at least some type of rules just to keep everything organized and together so everyone isn't just in chaos.

You must follow the rules and guidelines below:
  1. Follow the THW rules, obviously.
  2. Any idea(s) on the Project may be posted here on the Social Group.
  3. Any questions may be directed to me, Slayer14, via PM or VM, or you may post on the SoHE Project Thread.

Level 10
4. When posting discussions, be sure to add prefixes. (Idea:, Update:, etc.)​

Once again, this is only to keep everything organized and to minimize chaos, but then again, what else are rules for? :eek:

If something happens that encourages me to add another rule (ex. some form of disorganization within the project), I will do so.

Level 4
Yes, there are afew paths little person:

The left leads through the trenches of utter doom Warning: No survival intended, only little annoying kids should know of this place.

(Undead are still in Quel'thalas) Foward leads into Quel'thalas... go on... go there.... I DARE YOU!...
Annoying kid says: Why, what do i get?
I say: erm... free dougnuts?
Annoying kid says: Any other path?

The Right leads to the social group you are looking for bu-
Annoying Kid says:I'll go there then :)
I say: No don't you'l get brutally slaug-...
Annoying Kid says: Brutaly what?
I say: Bru... Brutaly accepted :D (hehehehe)
Annoying Kid: YES! (runs that path)
I say: LOL... if there is a high elf named Dalos, be REALLY annoying, or yourself, either one.

*Dalos walks by and sees kid*
Dalos: ... That is IT!
Swordsman: No sir, leave him be!
Dalos: No! I have had enough, this is the 57th i've seen, soon to be 56 and a half! CONTINUE...

Level 4
Swordsman: Sir, no! He is my-
*Decapitation with critical Strike, resurecton by nearby priest, total torture, pushed into Quel'thalas and lead out and then thrown in tenches of doom which turned out to be a giant toilet that ate people...*
Swordsman: Only...son....

Status
Not open for further replies.