• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SmallOrgan(HT)

A model I made because I was amazed at how awesome it is to play organ (I played it in a cathedral here, it is super intense and super amazing). So, I just had to make it. The one I played had 180 pipes, but that was too much to model (would take too many polygons). So I made it like this, pedals and keys are pretty much the same.

Keywords:
organ,church,cathedral,catholic,instrument,pipe,pipes,woodwind,keys,Bach,4 octave
Contents

SmallOrgan(HT) (Model)

Reviews
23:27, 10th Aug 2009 Pyritie: I can't really see this being used much (except in maybe cinematics) but hey, it's a great model xD

M

23:27, 10th Aug 2009
Pyritie: I can't really see this being used much (except in maybe cinematics) but hey, it's a great model xD

Level 13
lol i misread the title i thought it was a organ of the human body lol but ya texture win its best iv seen in awhile