• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Small Frigate

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This is one of a set of models that I have done in an afternoon for a naval map (that I may post in the future, if I get the time to finish it)

It uses a custom texture that comprehends ALL the details of the ship. It is 300k size (which is reasonably big) but it's meant to be shared with all the other models.

This is a Frigate, versatile ship, with average firepower but not much resistance, usually faster than line ships, can be outrun by schooners tough.

It's not historically perfect, but I tried to keep it as close as the original. Also, the poly count is reasonably low.

Texture and model made my me.
Animations based off the original blizzard's ship model.

If you use it in your map please give credits, if you want to edit it, ask my permission first.

Keywords:
Human, Ship, Empire, Naval, Battle, Unit, Mechanical, Frigate, Empire
Contents

Small Frigate (Model)

Reviews
20:39, 27th Mar 2012 shamanyouranus: Same as others.

M

20:39, 27th Mar 2012
shamanyouranus: Same as others.