• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

small change... big difference...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad

Rad

Level 5
i think when you post a reply on someones thread it shouldnt have to load a whole new page.. its kinda anoying when your used to using the back button and gotta click like 3 times to get back to the forumn list! i think it should just have a reply box under the posts... and the chats are kinda dumb... not much better than forumns cause u say 3 things and some picky ass bot bans you... this site isnt getting much better i think they need to work on some things... well alot of things

Level 4
wrighty, ur PC is the slowest PC ever 2 be on this planet. u may have a 576k connection, but wheres the use in that if ur processor is 1.0ghz :lol: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen:

One

One

Level 3
i never said it lagged i just meant its really anoying to have to open so many pages when u should just have to type it in like on skins models maps etc... its already open, and yes i am Rad

Status
Not open for further replies.