• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

When A Visitor Message Gets A Reply, It Should Be Moved To The Top, Just Like In Regular PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I also suggested in past that VMs/Profile Posts should be bumped in public list here, just like other posts:

upload_2020-4-14_11-38-58.png

I mean, it's the sense of it, that people can follow the forum with newly posted messages. Imo it's no matter if it's the first of a comment, or a further comment, just like in threads, so I would not be afraid of spamming.

Last edited:
Level 16
I'd be happier if convo notifications would send me to the first received and unread one instead of the last.
Currently if the the newest one on top then you can see the older ones, but if you were sent to the old one, you wont see the new one.

though in what im proposing, it should just send to the vm on top

Edit: @Ralle, ok what do you think about making it so that VM gets resurrected only if the owner of the profile replied? so that only he can bump stuff and no one else. (only if you are so concerned about spam and stuff)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.