Sludge Mud Debuff

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Sludge particles edited, feel free to edit them with the model editor to change the colors
Contents

Sludge Mud Debuff (Model)

Reviews
Em!
Em!
Currently it is too lacking. It´s unusual for an attachment/buff/effect to have Attack and Walk animations. You could do more with this, perhaps add different colored assets and/or spice it up with particles effects. It would increase the potential of...
Any chance to turn it into Swarm (Diablo II)
xD?

Maybe if I make a custom texture for insect swarm it could work, or if you find a texture in the mpq that could fit it, I mean it is not hard to change the colors in the modeleditor, just open the model and go to node editor and edit particles.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 72
Maybe if I make a custom texture for insect swarm it could work, or if you find a texture in the mpq that could fit it, I mean it is not hard to change the colors in the modeleditor, just open the model and go to node editor and edit particles.
I guess although making animations for it is a real no-no for me xD.

Reactions: Em!
Level 25
here's the same thing at 43x file size :p
by a guy who didn't say it came from the sludge monstrosity.

This is the same thing :)
The author did not even optimize this model:)
Please do not mislead people, check first;)

Em!

Em!

Model Reviewer
Level 29
Currently it is too lacking. It´s unusual for an attachment/buff/effect to have Attack and Walk animations. You could do more with this, perhaps add different colored assets and/or spice it up with particles effects. It would increase the potential of this model. You could clean up the issues listed in the sanity checker. I recommend you check out the many tutorials on the Hive.

Currently it is too lacking. It´s unusual for an attachment/buff/effect to have Attack and Walk animations. You could do more with this, perhaps add different colored assets and/or spice it up with particles effects. It would increase the potential of this model. You could clean up the issues listed in the sanity checker. I recommend you check out the many tutorials on the Hive.

ahmmm meh, I'll leave it as it is, I just uploaded it for people that might find it useful, besides the fact that there is no mud themed models in the hive.