• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sky's problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello fellas,

I've recently been facing too many problems (rather mini-problems), but this one is gonna drive me crazy... :vw_death:

I've been using JNGP to increase my map's dimensions. They are now 498x498 (Or something close to that).

The problem is, the editor doesn't accept any sky , saying that "you can't select any sky because the map's dimensions are higher than the max -around 280x280 or something- )...

Now seriously, how can I add some sky?

NOTE : I can't reduce map's dimensions... In fact, If 1024x1024 existed I'd be using it.

Thanks !

Level 15
You can always change it with triggers if need be.
I am not sure if it's going to be accepted by triggers too, but I'll try...

To actually solve the issue..
There is a section in JNGP that is called "Enable no limits" or something, is that checked
Yes , it's checked (since I am using everything over limits, the map actually hits all limits, which is why I went to using JNGP...

256x256 Is Big Enough Ima. Also, we had another Thread in WEHZ like, 3 months ago that has already been through 256x256 IS TOO BIG.

Not really, as for my map, it's very small, so is 498x498 ...

EDIT : Problem solved by setting the sky using triggers ... (it was that simple :) )

SOLVED.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.