• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skull Demon

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Icon made for Armelior_is_back's request. (Thread is Here)
Skull Demon is a Skin made by Daenar7.

The Skull Demon icons are made from the following in-game materials, with additional editing:
- Tauren icon
- Frost Wyrm icon
- Skeleton Warrior icon
- Doom Guard icon.

Feel free to use, only credit authors in case of use.

2024-02-25
Release of 8 variations
2024-03-02
Based on review, 6 icon was removed, and some of the variations are going to be reworked & reuploaded.
Alternative Skull Demon icon updated (V2)
Contents

Skull Demon - Alternative (Icon)

Skull Demon - Requester Choice (Icon)

Level 26
Very low quality, what else can I say.
Gladly, someone who is not praise me into the heaven! I appreciate your review and your opinion, but be in mind:
  • I do as a hobby
  • I'm not a Graphic designer
  • I'm not an art school student
  • I don't learned anything about digital Artistry
  • I only learned some digital image manipulation on my freetime
  • I do not possess infinite time to make icons like Aldeia, Ceterai, and many other people.
Furthermore, I wanna tell you, that doing (all of my) icons I recognized, that being a digital artist/digital graphic designer is a tough job, and I never want to be in graphic design on my life.

Level 8
I don't see your point. You've made over 30 icons in 2 months. You could have spent that same amount of time making fewer icons with higher quality and probably have improved your skills even more by doing so. Either way, that's up you. As of right now, these icons are not good. That's all I have to say.

Level 26
I don't see your point. You've made over 30 icons in 2 months. You could have spent that same amount of time making fewer icons with higher quality and probably have improved your skills even more by doing so. Either way, that's up you. As of right now, these icons are not good. That's all I have to say.
I'm not answered to your post, because I wanted to make a point, I just written down the cold facts. Either way: those "30 icons"(more than 30 trust me) needed, so I can see your true critic gladly. If you further see the other "30" icons comment section, there is no true critic can be found, like this (only 2 times where I got a true critic or help). I hold no grudges here. I'm not trying to alter your review, or make the big pile of ... seem like a garden full of blossoming roses. That's all. Hope to see these kind of critics more, like what you did here! ;)