• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skins for SC2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Taadaa! :)

WIP_01.jpg

WIP_02.jpg

Still needs some fine-tuning, but it's starting to come together! Any C&C would be awesome :) Don;t like something about the skin? Let me know! It's all usefull feedback :)

Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
It doesn't necessarily need to play a scientific fiction role. On my end, it's actually better if it doesn't.
This possesses a fitting quality for the game which corresponds to that of other skins we've seen by you. Great job, I hope to see more of these.

Level 22
Are you saying that a custom diffusive texture that you probably also use as specular combined with the same zealot emissve or normal textures (orange and purple one) make this cool shiny effect, that is you still use the original orange and purple one?

As for the quality of that texture, as usual, you are awesome, CloudWolf <3
That's the quality of medieval stuff worthy to be in SC2.

Level 7
sweet the terran were able to copy zealot armor!! lol now if they could only get the shields up and running this guy would be unstopable!

Status
Not open for further replies.