• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SKIN - Sopho's ULTIMATE Skinning Workshop X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
wow i toally forgot that i made a request on here, anyways, just wondering where im at on the waiting list, i asked for the web spider one
webspider.gif

Level 2
I got some stuff that I nead for my "Life of a Peasant like map", the one at the top is the one I nead the most the rest is optional

1:a model that looks like the female vilager but got an attack(and or magic) animation.

Optional(if you got extra time and no other requests)
2:a kid that got an attack(and/or magic) animation
3:some new skins that make kid and vilager(male and female) have player colours.

Level 2
That's a model..

Nornin, a person can make a skin like that. But for the animation, it's going to have to be a model not a skin.

Level 2
Level 3
Ight i dont know how busy, i know your on a project n stuff so this is a request for WHEN you can do it i can wait weeks if need be i wont push or even ask if u dont want me 2

But for when your ready can you make me a Ghost??

a Starcraft Ghost im sure you know what it looks like if you dont ill give u pics

but i think you should use the High Elf model for the skin i think it whould be the best unless you have a better one.....and possibly gam out his pick axe if you use that model :(

ok im all done and sooo sorry if your busy i dont want to piss ya off so take as long as you want

Your a good skinner and i respect your tallent i dont have the tallent for it so im not gonna complain where i cant step up

and please dont refer me 2 sombody else ive been looking for about three weeks lol and they all gime the run around

Level 4
I have a fairly strange request.

I'm making a farm-type map, and surprisingly, Warcraft 3 has no "Cow" model.

In other words, I need a Cow model done... 2 stances, and a walk, I suppose. :D

Thankyou very much for considering my request, and good luck with your project! :D :D :D

Level 3
On my request did you say you could do it or not?

i wasnt sure if u where replying to mine or the guy before me

Level 21
Since I've been away, I need past people to tell me what their requests were and try my best to try what I can do.

===============================================

Socrate- Repeat your request please.

DragonSamurai - Repeat your request please.

Akroma_LoA - I don't do custom models. I can skin the texture for your model (if anyone does it) though.

Level 4
Hah, well... I feel like a moron; no, I didn't realize this was a skin workshop. Lol

Ahh well, good luck with other requests, Sopho! :D

Level 6
Good to see you back, Sopho!

-Tortured Archmage, who looks wounded and a bit like a beggar/adventurer, I don't know how to explain it; but not the look of an undead guy.
-The dragon I asked you, well, I forgot the link... Can you look at the previous pages, or...?

That was it, I guess. Thanks!

Level 2
If you have time could you then make me a archer skin?
It should be with some "tiger-skin" clothes, almost like the old ones, a little filthy, and human skin.
The bow in golden metal and the arrows like some flame arrow :wink: make the hair blue or something that fits to the rest :p, there should be no armor on it and no clothes on the legs (Like before). Make a black tatoo in her face, it could be almost anything, not a heart though. I hope you can make this skin :wink: I'll be waiting for a reply :D

Level 4
OK, Sopho. This time I have a SKIN Request. (Lol)

I'd like to request a Male Human Villiager skin. I need you to edit the blue shirted model - not the white shirted model.

- Please change his shirt to a vibrant red color. I don't want the shirt to shine or stick out like a sore thumb in-game, but I don't want it to be too dark...
- Secondly, I'd like the hair to be changed to a reddish blonde color. This can be a bit dustier than the shirt, as the shirt is very vibrant, I'd like this to be more greyish blonde than red...
- Lastly, I'd like his pants to be browner. Preferably just as dark as the dark bluish-grey one his skin starts with. :D

I'm not sure if you're even there or not, so I'll check up on this a few times tomorrow and monday. If I haven't gotten word from you by then, I'll move the request to someone else. :?

Thank's for your time! I hope to see your magnificent work go into my map! :D

Level 3
I know your probaly busy already but I guess ill say it any way(because my skinning is was to.... uber)

Could I get a skin for the gargoyle that is darker than usual(light enough to see in pitch back darkness) also demonic red eyes and holes in its wings.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.