• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This is my first skin, so sorry if this is noob question.

attachment.php

So, that's the skin ... I import skin, change path, but ingame this is skin :

attachment.php

That brown little thing ...
I tried with alpha chanel on and off, same ...

Attachments

• ghoul.jpg
    ghoul.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 177
  • ghoul 2.JPG
    ghoul 2.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 157

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Make sure you save the .tga texture file without RLE compression before you convert it to .blp. If that doesn't help, please send me your .tga file and I'll see if I can solve your problem.

On a side note, I hope for your sake, and mine, that you're not intending to upload this skin to our resource section.

Level 7
Make sure you save the .tga texture file without RLE compression before you convert it to .blp. If that doesn't help, please send me your .tga file and I'll see if I can solve your problem.

On a side note, I hope for your sake, and mine, that you're not intending to upload this skin to our resource section.

Nah, I'm still practicing (this is, basicly, my first skin ever ;D)... I couldn't figure out problem, but I edited from base again and it worked ... Odd ...
However, thanks for your help :p

Status
Not open for further replies.