• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Skin not working. I made it and imported it into my map but it wont work, in WC3 Viewer it shows in map nothing, it shows only alpha layer and team glow.

I used the Textures\HeroDemonHunter.blp path to import it.

Does anyone know what is the problem????

BTW this is my first shaded skin (i tryed to shade it). Hope you like it.

Attachments

• HeroDemonHunter.blp
    87.4 KB · Views: 109

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
You started this thread because you needed skinning help but now your talking about avatar stealing! Stick to the topic and do not just start random convisations. I dont get your problem A reskin job basicly is a modified texture of a already made unit and unless your art program saved the pre converted file badly there should be no problem. But if your making your own modle it could be wrapping and junk. causing it not to show. Also note the skin has to be based off the orignal skin if your reskinning otherwise you may find the head on the feet and arm skinn for the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.