• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

custom Skins dont show up ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ive been trying to convert most of the wc3 skins(console & Border skins) in my sc campaigns with sc style counterparts. I made the skins by myself by coping and pasting or adjusting the skins colour etc, then i added in the selection areas and so forth. But whenever i put the skins into the maps and use the correct pathing the skin doesnt show up ingame. Nothing shows up in fact the area where the skin is is totally blank.

The skins dont work on any maps and ive tried importing another custom console which has worked fine i just cant understand why these particular skins wont show up ingame.

It only seems to be a few handfull skins that dont work, ive been making custom skins with the same technquie and they have all worked ingame.

Can anyone help???

Status
Not open for further replies.