• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skills help and a few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Skills :
1: how do i change skills aoe?
2:how do i like make it GLOBAL casting range or something??
3:How do i change the skills damage?
4:how do i make Passive skills in to Skills that can be activated?
5: how do i make a person larger and larger when using a spell? like suicide? ( since im planning to make deidara bigger and bigger when he uses ulti)
6: how do i duplicate? ( for example i shoot 1 laser , it does 300 damage , can i like somehow duplicate it to like 10 lasers , but still does 300 damage , so its just for animation)
7: cooldown reduction?? how do i make it lower??
8: how do i make passive skills?
9: how do i do special effects??
10:how do i make goku like shout KAMEHAMEHA when he uses the skill?

-----------MISC-----------------------

1: how do i change the loading screen? like adding words and etcetc change picture, ,
2:change skill descriptions?? how do i do that .
3:How do i add characters?? ( im trying to upgrade a foc map , the creator lent me. ) ( its deprotected ) but the problem is that , i dont get, how do you make those wisps, when they walk in to the circle , then your hero will be chosen . because they will give you the option to choose how many kills to end the game , and YES or NO to duel. hopefully you get what i mean o_O
4: how do i make certain creeps give more gold?
5: importing custom models?? how do i do that?? if i have the skin , where should i save it to?
6: making a buidling and its damages? and attack Speed?

---------thank you very much for taking your time to read this thread .------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.