• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skeleton warrior limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey. Is there a way to remove the limit on Skeleton Warriors? Or do I have to create a new unit and give it the Skeletons model?

If you dont understand my question, I mean the limit when skeleton warriors are built from a building. You can only build 26 or so. Why is it so? And is there a way around it or must I create a new unit entirely.

The simplest way would be to create a new unit. You could edit the footman. Or copy the skeleton warrior and remove all the things that make it a special unit. But in my opinion editing the footman would be the easiest. If you want I could try to figure out the problem with the limit, I might be able to make it so unlimited skeletons can be built without editing them. I will try. No promises though, for now, just make a new unit.

Level 2
Thanks for the replies. Ill just edit a footman. But, why is the limit in the game at all? There is no limit on Skeleton Mages...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
What limate. If it is the hireable limate then its because you are not setting it high enough or you are not setting the CD low enough. There is no other limate on units being produced unless you add one.

If nescescary use triggers to remove any limate.

Level 2
I have them set as BUILDABLE in a building ie: I normally train the skeleton warriors, like footmen from a barracks. I can only train 26 or so and then I cannot train any more, only after some of the existing skeleton warriors die.

Status
Not open for further replies.