• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skaven Clanrat

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
This individual clearly has nothing to do with the mythical Skaven, 'cause we all know funny rat people don't exist What-what? Man-thing die-die!

Please use this as much as you can and even more, just if you do, notify me and make me happy

Update 05.02.19: Added cannibalism, attack anims more snappy, teamcolor now unshaded, proper normals on the blade so its lighter now, better lighting on the portrait (supposedly), now has proper name for clarity

Keywords:
rat, skaven, warhammer
Contents

Clanrat (Model)

clanrat_icon (Icon)

Reviews
Archian
Awesome model. Great overall execution. Great mesh, great animations and great texture and wrapping. Works ingame! Would love to see more model addtions to your Rat race. Keep up the good work :)
Level 17
Fantastic. Love it. How do you get your models to load immediately without an editor restart being needed?
#BlackMagic
If you save the map before placing or previewing the model, this always happens :)
The model is nice indeed, I use him in my mod with great pleasure :ogre_hurrhurr: Gluma, if you're reading, please make more skaven, I always have use for them!!!

Level 32
If you save the map before placing or previewing the model, this always happens :)
The model is nice indeed, I use him in my mod with great pleasure :ogre_hurrhurr: Gluma, if you're reading, please make more skaven, I always have use for them!!!

I wanted to make a globadier model some years ago but iy never went anywhere

maybe if I ever feel like making warcraft models again