• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skaven Models needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
For my Mordheim map I noticed that there are very few good looking rat-like models. I need the help of someone to make me a skaven model. Even if you can only make one that is appreciated. I have supplied pictures of what I request:

I need a sorcerer which looks like below, I don't need incredible detail at all.... any submission is fine as long as he looks rat-like. And yes he has horns, a sign of blessing from the Skaven God "The Horned Rat"
gseer.jpg

The soldier:
A simple rat warrior like critter, wearing some armor, like the one below.
skaven.jpg

the Lord:
THIS guy will be tough. I want a very dark assassin looking rat with black fur and red eyes under a cloak. This next pic gives the affect I want from him, cloaked and stealth, but the weapon must be Fighting Claws, which look like the pic below it (the drawing of the actual skaven is too beefy though, Skaven are small, weak, but agile.)
skaven.jpg

Pic of the weapons I want the lord to have:
skaven.jpg

I think a good base might be the Ghoul. The reason I don't use the skaven models found here is because they are too tall, too protoional and not very rat-like. The Skaven are dark, crouched over, much likea ghoul. The sorcerer should be the only one standing fully upright really...and skaven are also very short, the height of a dwarve but slim.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Level 4
HOLY CRAP! :shock:

That's an awsome model! I can't complain I mean I don't make models... he's a bit fat but hell I'll use that easily. and don't worry about armor I can get someone to skin it for me unless you're good with modeling armor.

Although not nessesary, the Lord I'd like to have a cloth like hood over his head for that stealth look. and does he got attachment points for weapons?

Thanks a lot man!

Level 17
just tell me if i should email the skin file to u - or upload it...

uhm...to the armor ... i never changed models ..and im not able to :cry: , but in most cases its easy to add armor (on the skin).. i will test that tommorow (sunday)

Level 4
Oh... my... God... That is perfect for the lord man! I don't need any modelling!

Okay man can you e-mail that one to [email protected] and then for the brown fur skaven just make metal armor to make him look more solider like. The Lord is an assasin so that skin works perfectly, but the main warriors are more in actual armor.

Also I need a Sorceror. which is like a Robed Rat with horns. Any idea for a skin? and if so would you be willing to create it for me? Thanks man you're going to the top of the Thank you list.

Status
Not open for further replies.