• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moulder Pitfighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This is a map i have used most of this day on and a little of yesterday, i'm in the beta version now. The theme is from Warhammer Fantasy, yous tart as a Skaven of clan Moulder, the ones who mutates beasts for fighting. Its 6 players, and 6 labs which each costs 500. Its impossible to have more than one, instead of gold you need Warpstone Tokens these are earned each time you kill a beast.

There are 5 different types of "beasts": Human, Orc, Skaven, Ogre and Rat Ogre.

Instead of items there are Mutations which are bought at the market, there is a lesser market in your lab but that is only tome-like things. In the lab is also a building where you may build humans, orcs and skaven and revive them when they die. When your Moulder die he is automaticly revived at starting place(road outside city).

There are 4 fighting pits where you can fight against a beast(human, orc, skaven, ogre and rat ogre) to train up your beast and/or moulder and gain Tokens.

You can also unally other players to fight them, when you do unally some they automaticly unallies you to. You may also ally them back but then you must ask them to ally again to. No-one except you can move into your lab.

To win you must killa boss, Morkskittar. Hes basicly a moulder hwich have mutated himself, his inventory(or mutations) is full and he have 100 of each stat so you need multiple beasts. And you must also prevent the others from killing him because then you lose. You can never see what the others do except if your units see them.

You start with 1000 warpstone tokens, but its costs 500 for a lab and you need to buy a beast(cheapest is 250).

Please test it and tell me what you think.

Chris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.