• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Morphling Gold Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The map that I have been working on is called Morphling Gold Fight, it is a Defense type game where you pick from many builders each that have an attribute (either Fighter or Builder) Fighters, like the beast, are adept at training units to fight for them. Builders (still working on getting some) are better at building towers and walls to defend a gold mine. Everything takes gold, and there are 2 ways of doing this. For Builders you can have your builder harvest gold from the gold mine to upgrade towers. Fighters can search out Gold Coins across the map, to upgrade units. The main idea is to have the Beasts or Fighters try and destroy the Builders, or die trying.

This map is extremely rough, as no triggers, and open for any suggestions.

Attachments

• Morphling Gold Fight.w3x
    123.8 KB · Views: 68
Level 2
Huge UPDATE

this is in fact not the final version nor even the beta, it is a practice map to sharpen my custom unit abilitys. I will post in the idea factory about it and request help with the more trigger oriented stuffies cuz im bad at that

Level 2
As I outlined in my previous post, it might not be a good idea to upload all your 'test' maps to the community. They don't show any innovation and aren't fun at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.