• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

After a tech...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Basically in my map here's how things work. The players are given a builder, and they have to go out and build their main building next to a gold mine which then gives them periodic gold. This trigger I was able to create. However, I'm not able to make it so that after you tech the main building to tier two, the amount of gold increases.

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Level 10
if-
(building) is (tier 2)
then-
add (# of gold instead)
else-
do nothing

or something like that...

Level 18
lol, make it with an easy way! try this:

Events: Every (your time, which the gold amount are coming) seconds of game time

conditions: Unit-type of (your tier2 upgrade) equal to true

Actions: Add ( your gold amount) to owner of triggering units total gold

or something like that is free from my head, so the triggers could be called something other, search for it ;)

Level 3
Well maybe if you read what I said first......

Anyhow, if you are right, then actually right me a real trigger. One out of World Editor. It would be much appreciated, but if you try it, you'll probably realize that the trigger idea you wrote is not usable.

Level 4
actually its very usable. stop being a moron about it and look it up instead of fighting with people and ttelling those helping you to send the maps to you with completed trtiggers. I've done this before the same way he just said, and i just did it again to make sure i wasnt making a noob outta myself.

more than anything dont shoot at people trying to help you. they are there to help, not for target practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.