• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skaarj Warrior

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: biridius
Skaarj Warrior (V 3.4)

For a long time played Warcraft 3 and i did not stoped playing with map editor. Once, my friend has lent me Unreal Return to Na Pali. I loved this game. But I still went back to Warcraft. After a while I found a Space Marine model and had the idea to do battle between the Marines and Skaarjs But I could not find a good model. Just one model was a bit like the Skaarj - Satyr.
I used this knowledge as soon as I found a War 3 Model Ed. To make this ...

Resource Info :

Texture was fully made by me .

Model is based on satyr's bone structure.

Some Rights Reserved.
You can share this model , but in my name (Uran) as producer.

Update :
- Some small changes.
- Added detail to texture.

Keywords:
Skaarj, Unreal, Alien, Invasion, Claw, Claws , Scar
Contents

Skaarj Warrior (Model)

Reviews
Frankster: you should merge both textures and make for edits to the mesh. 05:02, 11th May 2012 Anarchianbedlam: Texture needs a lot of work, its blurry. And the mesh could use some work too, is the face suppose to be so squished in on itself...

M

Frankster:
you should merge both textures and make for edits to the mesh.

05:02, 11th May 2012
Anarchianbedlam: Texture needs a lot of work, its blurry. And the mesh could use some work too, is the face suppose to be so squished in on itself? the tail so thin and tall, it looks like the tail is scaled up on the x axis and the legs are scaled up on the y axis