• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Site Hoster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Yes, we are using FreeWebs.com and I am comfortable with it because it has the easiest-to-use interface I could find when it comes to making and editing a website. CloudWolf has agreed to redo the graphical design of the website, but I haven't heard from him since (this was about a week ago) but I hope that means he's working! After CloudWolf has redone the site's template, I'll be reworking all the site's content as far as text goes and may even be removing pages such as the Quick Contact since that's more of a spam page anyway - thank the morons who post useless stuff there and argue over bullshit.

Basically, my goal with the website is to make it function better, look better, and feel better. Hopefully with almost all new content, the site's bandwidth will be more loose, making the site run more smoothly... however, I'm predicting that the new template may cause the site to run just as slow. Hopefully that is not the case. The main reason the site runs slowly is because of the background music, dozens of images, and other quick add-ons such as the Quick Contact shoutbox and the rating systems. All shoutboxes and rating systems will be removed - rating will possibly return after Wc3:WoW makes a public downloadable appearance. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.