• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking For A Web Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Wc3:WoW is still searching for a talented Web Designer who can create graphics for our site (well, at least merge images from World of Warcraft's user interface and the WoW site into a layout for our site) since the look of the Wc3:WoW website is down-right bad right now. If you've got what it takes, send me a Private Message, email, or even post right here!

Webmasters are also needed, so all you pro HTML programmers contact me ASAP if you're interested. So far, everyone says they want to work on the site and never reply after I give them a chance.

FYI: The site's design doesn't have to be totally unique for Wc3:WoW. I have a few other pre-made site graphics layouts which I've found already ready to be implemented, so if you're a good HTML programmer, I can probably use your help.

Level 4
I have some HTML experience with my old website. I may be able to help If I have the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.