• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SirenMirrorImage

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
UPDATED! by Mishas request
I saw a mirror image caster in DotA for the naga siren , and all i had was a shitty blademaster mirror image caster so i made mine just like from DotA. Hope you enjoy.
Credits to Blizzard for model concept and for the original model.

Keywords:
Naga,Siren,Dota,Caster,Mirror,Image,Brightdark
Contents

SirenMirrorImage (Model)

Reviews
11:21, 11th Feb 2015 Misha: okay, set to 'awaiting update' as suggested by the people in the comments

M

11:21, 11th Feb 2015
Misha: okay, set to 'awaiting update' as suggested by the people in the comments

Level 13
Yeah perfect for the naga race, I was thinking about somebody who will make a Mirror Image of any races.

Level 7
yes, and you also need to make this model look a bit more natural, for an example, the tail should be in the same position like it is on the siren's stand anim, same for arms. in your case this means manually adjusting the mesh, i guess..

Sure , but the blademaster model is also in unanimated position when this appers ( that is in this model ) and I will credit blizzard .

yes, and you also need to make this model look a bit more natural, for an example, the tail should be in the same position like it is on the siren's stand anim, same for arms. in your case this means manually adjusting the mesh, i guess..

You haven't taken to look into blademaster mirror image effect? It is also in that pose.

Sure , but the blademaster model is also in unanimated position when this appers ( that is in this model ) and I will credit blizzard .

You haven't taken to look into blademaster mirror image effect? It is also in that pose.

that does not mean you have to leave it in that blank pose, where's the effort and uniqueness in that?

the alternative pose would be one of those hand-sign poses, since siren has actual hands for the top arms

did you update? it kinda doesn't look like it when i check..
and the tail should be curved to the side like it is on the stand anim of the siren :p

as for hands (again x3) cheesy as it might be, one of those naruto-hand-signs could fit the splitting pose really well, as you really have two complete hands to edit and tweak

but that's just an idea of mine.. not something you have to absolutely do