• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sin's Hero Defense v1.1d

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: skamigo
This is somewhat like Pimp Hero Defense,

-Fight 60 waves
-Boss Waves every 15 waves [11 min 30 sec]
-Can re-pick with [-repick] {will reset all your unit's on the map}
-Change Camera View with [-cam1-6]
-Gain 2 Gold every 2 sec
-Upgrade Summons at Tower
-12 Custom Hero's so far made [Ranger, Summoner, Mountain Giant, Mortar Squad, Arthas, Furion, Demon Mistress, Axel, Arch Maiden, Tide Baron, Naga Enchantress, Demoness]
-12 normal Hero's that are buffed
-Can build 2 attack tower types
-Can build 2 Aura type tower
-Can Craft Items
-Can Random [-random]
-When a player leaves his gold will be shared to remaining players and inventory dropped

Pictures:

4370131573_030a506baa_o.png

4369848858_d7a09ff1b9_b.jpg

4369100755_f703070a99_b.jpg

4369848738_4246bd3fcf_b.jpg

4369100609_5f37b74a05_b.jpg

Credits to Models:

Axel made by: Judashl37 & Zerox

Dark Wave Effect by: Judash127

Artiller strike effect by: WILLTHEALMIGHTY

Red Glaive by: Skizzik

Arch Maiden by: Elenai

Dark Wave Icon by : Tyler Projects

Demon Mistress made by: dickxunder

Tide Baron by: dickxunder

Hero Defense Template by: Terradont

Naga Enchantress by: Armel

All skill effects on Naga Enchantress by: Judashl37

Demoness by: Alfredxsotn

Burning Rage effect by: JetFanginferno

Angle Sword by : Judashl37

Root by: Judashl37

Keywords:
Hero Defense, Custom Hero, Team, Co-op,
Contents

Sin's Hero Defense v1.1d (Map)

Reviews
20:03, 16th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
a few things u should work on

1. The challenge way to easy by lvl 20 i just quit because my ranger was whoopin (i was playing solo to)
2. items not enough and every1 love recipes it gives us something to do when were already ownin oh adn u should make agi tomes cost the most then make strength in the middle and int cost the least because every1 knoes that agi heros eventually rape with tomes then comes str then int
3.and the ranger itself seemed a bit overpowered with multi shot plus a hole bunch of agi tomes i would just go around the map killing everything.

but other than that i like the feel of the game and i could feel the potential in it so please update these things and u will make me one happy gamer :D

Level 5
Simply go to Scenario - Force Properties and set Fixed Player Settings on. I have one or two questions for you though. Why do you use 48 triggers for the camera command when it can be done in one? In almost all of your triggers you have things that can be easily condensed into one function and a good bit of leaks I think. You honestly need to work on your triggering, as for the rest of the map I didn't really look at what was added. Another suggestion you should make the button positions of the heroes actually in an order and work on their descriptions.

Last edited:
Level 4
the finish pimp hero defense has cheat codes triggered in that makes you not want to play it.......

i played it once and saw a guy get best items right at start..........

-jvtm cheat code for max gold........

so stopped playing pimp hero cause of that,

Level 9
nice, I liked it, I played ranger, which was kinda imba, even tho she has a very low attack rating

About ranger:
I liked the multishot, even tho I didn't like turning dark arrow off and on to change my attack, well I guess maybe you're supposed to choose between making skeletons or do imba damage

About game:
I think the rounds follow up too fast, I think there wer elike 200 creeps stuck after 10 minutes, it was kinda easy to kill them, as they could not reach me
The recipes and items are nice, tho expensive
I haven't found any bug worth mentioning, so I'll give you 4/5 for this nice map

Level 5
I decided to play this and have a few comments.
Good
- It appears to be all your work

Neutral
- For me the gameplay felt very boring might not be true for everyone though. (My favorite genre of maps is hero defense/herosiege)

Bad
- The terrain has little tile variety and lacks doodads
- The terrain seems a bit big and the units walk right past you if you are trying to hold in the middle.
- A lot of items/abilties do not have keybindings or decent descriptions.
- You have several triggers that could be simplified to one, functions that could be simplified, and many leaks.
- The icons for items and heroes doesn't really have much order to them they all seem jumbled.

I suggest redoing the terrain a good bit possibly make the lanes shorter, add a break after bosses possibly, and improve upon you triggering. Also try to fix the things I mentioned.

Level 4
-i don't really see why adding more doodads to the map, like this, every hero D map that is based like this does the same thing,
[not like your in a city and thereby have effects/ doodads places all over they place]

-the terrain was made bigger cause of cheeps building up cause people not killing them fast enough,

-i can add hot keys to the abilities

-not good with triggers

Level 5
I can help with the triggers if you need it. As for the terrain yes it does matter you could use a few doodads or just add some tile variety or something. Also the time it takes for creeps to spawn could be longer or you could just have less of them spawn and they grant more xp.

Level 4
i don't really know the tool that does that, cause i think it has to a certain save type that i can't save it to...

side note looking at the summoner's summons, still seem to be super weak late game...

--edit--

found it, will have a mini map preview now

Last edited: