• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Single Player AOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So I wanted to play a single player AOS-type game and I haven't been able to find one to my liking. So I made one. It has a pretty basic story and no cinematics and crappy terrain for now, but as of this version it's playable and (I think) pretty fun.

Basically you control a spirit that will possess a hero, deleveling that hero to level 1. Under your control that hero will turn the tide of battle and defeat the demon army. There are four choices: troll summoner, frostmage, druid of the claw, paladin. Read the "Tips" quest for the basic gameplay.

So, please download and play the map (about 45 minutes) and definitely give me your feedback. Like other events to happen throughout the battle? Or ideas for new Demon Lieutenants? Or even models to use that would better fit any of the units? The Night elven champion, I don't really like very much, I just kinda added him for variety so if you guys can think of a replacement and what spells that replacement would have I'm all ears.

Attachments

• Invasion.w3x
    607.6 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.