• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A request to the mapmakers of AoS, DotA etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey

Just wanted to let people (authors of great maps being played everywhere) know that it would be much appreciated if they would add the option of letting the computer play along. Not many maps (AoS and DoTa) has support for comp's controlling the heroes.. I so far have only encountered one map that lets computers control heroes (the AoS Extreme-map). This is loads of fun, because it adds single-player and players-vs-comp's options.

This is the only reason I keep googling for a way to unlock maps...I simply wish to add computer AI to the map. I have no desire to steal, ravage, plunder, plagiate or otherwise impersonate the original author, by adding this option to the map.

Please let me know, if there is other maps out there (AoS and DotA) that has comp-controlled teams support. I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards, Sunseth

Level 2
I have contemplated adding AI for my Hero Wars maps but decided not to since it would probably be fairly complex due do all of the random strategies I have seen players use to win in my maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.