• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Seeking Experienced MapMakers for team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well, I've decided to make a new AoS/DotA (which it is based on will be decided one a team has been formed) that takes the good qualities of my previous AoS, Bloodbath in Paradise, and replaces all the bad qualities.

So, I'm looking for about 3 more people to work on the map. I'd like specialized roles so that one person doesnt end up doing too many things at once (i.e. me on Bloodbath), creating a ragtag setup in some cases. Currently, I have one GUI triggerer and me (GUI, getting better at JASS..sort of.. ). Here are the roles I'm looking to fill:

Triggerers: 1 more. Preferrably somebody who understands JASS.

Terrainers: 1 more person is optional, we already have one but I think that two would create an interesting effect because each would do one team's side of the map, giving the two sides different styles.

Modelers/Skinners/Iconers: Optional. It would be great to get 1 or 2 people who can fill these roles, but it definitely isnt that pertinent.

If you think you might be interested in joining a team, please reply to this post, PM me, or email me at [email protected]. I will reply with the specifics that I have planned. Remember, reply to get more information. It's not placing a commitment.
:wink:

Level 1
-It would feel a little strange going to AoS/DotA websites and tell them hey come help me make a better one! hehe

-I actually have gotten a few friends to help :)

-I have a post there but it's been looked at about 2 times after about 4 days.

Oh well, thanks for the advice. I think I'll take it and go to Eul's site or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.