• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Seeking Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm looking for people who would be interested in helping me work on this project:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=7461

Yes, it is a WoW AoS - not very original.
In fact, I ripped heroes straight out of a Warsong Gulch map.

But, if you closely exam the map, you'll realize it has great potential. Why? It greatly improves on the Warsong Gulch map; has great terrain and several unique things which you find no where else. Example: rather than Boots of Speed and other improved versions, you can purchase mounts(I can't take credit for this though).

And along with the already 30 heroes(of course, most of them are simply copies of the 9 WoW classes, to give you a large variety of races and genders) I plan on adding extremely unique heroes who have nothing to do with WoW. Therefore, it won't have the same problem as ToB with the lack of heroes.

*I should note, though, that things such as the mounts aren't in the version which I provided a link for.*

To add variety, the map also gives you the option to play Capture of the Flag or Death Match(Death Match taking on the form of a hero arena by removing creep spawns).

This is an extremely difficult project to do alone, and therefore I'm asking if anyone who has become interested in this map would like to help me with triggers and ideas.

I'll give you a taste of the first non-WoW hero who is being created:

Weapons Master
His first tree of 4 skills gives him the option to learn to wield a variety of weapons. The second tree of 4 skills gives him the option to improve these weapons.

Basically, once he's learned the ability to wield a weapon, once the ability is cast, then the ability's weapon type appears in the Weapon Master's hands. Each weapon has unique abilities. For example, if the Weapons Master learns to use an Odachi, and puts points into its mastery, then he'll have abilities such as Bladestorm and somesort of Omnislash rip-off.

Is anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.