• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Simplyfing Hero Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm developing a map at the moment, and I plan on making every unit in the map a hero unit, making them all being able to level and making the small map a little more immersive.

What I'm trying to do is simplify their stats. Instead of a character doing like 56-82 damage and having 5000 health I'm looking for a table or some sort of template where it would be low, simple numbers, such as 4-6 damage and having 30 health.

I understand if I keep the current templates as they are everything is already balanced, but I'm trying to give this map an old school CRPG feel. If anyone could help me with this small speed bump I would greatly appreciate the help.

Level 4
So for example, I will have villagers, Proper Nouns each individual, I will have Guards, I will have Neutral Enemies (Goblins, Bandits, etc...) ALL WILL BE "HEROES". I want to take the stats and make them smaller in ratio. I don't want to see a level 5 hero running around with 800 health and doing over 40 damage (seems a bit excessive to me). I just want tiny, simple stats for the heroes, and I'm finding it difficult with the 3 stats being taken into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.