• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] How do I duplicate a hero's stats (in game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I'm looking for a way to duplicate a player's hero stats/attributes (max Hp, mana, etc) in game. I'm trying to make a custom map where the final "boss" is a copy of the hero you're playing as. Ie, the boss would have the same stats as your hero.

This is just a bonus, but I'm having trouble getting the AI to use some abilities.

Would be great if anyone has any ideas on how or generally any tips on doing so!

Level 9
You probably have to do it via triggers.

• Hero - Modify Strength of YourBoss: Set to (Strength of YourHero (Include bonuses)).
  • Hero - Modify Agility of YourBoss: Set to (Agility of YourHero (Include bonuses)).
  • Hero - Modify Intelligence of YourBoss: Set to (Intelligence of YourHero (Include bonuses)).
  • Unit - Set Max HP of YourBoss to (Max HP of YourHero)
  • Unit - Set Max Mana of YourBoss to (Max Mana of YourHero)
  • -------- etc. --------

Level 2
Sorry for the late reply, thanks for the help. One thing I don't understand is the "YourBoss" and "YourHero", do you need to create a variable?

And if so, could you provide another example or direct me to a tutorial. I'm not very experienced with using variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.