1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Silvermoon City (Reforged)

Submitted by Azeroth's Most Wanted
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
We are Azeroth's Most Wanted, team of two friends who are making RP maps/cities based on Azeroth's Lore or WoW Inspired zones. Our main goal is to recreate the whole Azeroth map into Wacraft 3: Reforged, meanwhile, we are uploading small builds to hype the community for whats coming.
This is a build of Silvermoon City, free to use for anyone, preferably for RP purposes.
Previews
Contents

Silvermoon City (Map)

Reviews
Shar Dundred
While this map has served its purpose to showcase Reforged terrain prior to release very well and the city work in itself is not bad, the areas outside are rather lacking. Also the description has not been updated to date. Moved to Templates &...
  1. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Gee you're just spamming up the map section with a lot of random maps without any screenshots at all. Furthermore they can't be played on the newest patch and they are protected so they can't be opened with the world editor without deprotecting them.

At least consider updating them to the newest patch or adding some screenshots so people without ancient Warcraft versions can get an idea of what kind of quality your maps holds.

2. Azeroth's Most Wanted

Azeroth's Most Wanted

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've already answered your question about the screenshots, maps being protected is nonsense, I didn't put the protection on them and I've also already tried to download them and open them in WE, I'm always updating the maps to the current Reforged version, therefore the problem is on your side.

3. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I think they're saved with Reforged Beta.

4. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Yeah looks that way. The screenshots weren't there earlier.

5. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Nah I'm just stoopid and tried running it in classic.

6. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    this map as i assume with all the others, are none of those tags, and is a template if anything

7. vít

vít

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks beautiful though

8. Archian

Archian

Site Director

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Good job! Looks good :) Love the initiative! Keep it up!

9. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    While this map has served its purpose to showcase Reforged terrain prior to release very well
    and the city work in itself is not bad, the areas outside are rather lacking.
    Also the description has not been updated to date.
    Moved to Templates & Substandard.