• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SilverhandPaladin

Finally it comes out ~ thanks all guys who helping me and giving me some good suggestions .
the model has no custom textures , base on samwise's concept - paladin of the silver hand . wish u will like him ~ have fun ~

Give credits if you use in ur map .

attachment.php

attachment.php

the Tirion and Varian still need fix . it was just a preview . so they are won't be shown right now . plz don't ask me the same question , thanx ~
attachment.php

Keywords:
knight, silver hand, paladin, epic, marshal, Uther, Lightbringer, commander .
Contents

SilverhandPaladin (Model)

SilverhandPaladin (Model)

Reviews
18:44, 24th Jan 2014 Kwaliti: Performs well, but the colored metal parts are quite inconsistent. Approved nonetheless. 14:15, 7th Feb 2014 Deolrin: Added rating.
Level 3
Made acount on this site cause of this. It really gives me inspiration for a campaign I will be working on. Here is how it starts basically. Uther is given a second chance to return to the world and make things right. He is met by the prophet from riegn of choas who explains that he must pass a series of tests to detirmine whether he is worthy to return. But he starts out weak and he must assume a new appearence for it cannot be known that he has come back to life to use his righteousness and great strengh to help return peace to the world.

tell me what you think :)

Unfortunately I won't be able to start till like summer to much work I'm in advancex classes

Level 10
I love the Tirion one, looks great.
I'm pretty surprised by this, an HD-looking model with in-game textures? Amazing!
At first look from the model section, I thought, "Aw man, not another one of these super HD models."
But, I like it. A 4/5!

Level 1
Varian should be changed, to make the face of the evil Arthas.
Tirion made ​​a face grizzled paladin.

Level 6
Tirion one would be better with a paladin face and white hair. But they're all great!

Level 3
Hey Paladinjst
I would just like to ask you a question real quick :)
Do you have any idea on when you will be releasing the Tirion Fordring Model? :)
It looks really awesome, and i was planing on making a campaign about him :)