• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Signature/ Avatar request taking!!! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Do you see my avatar?
Well I would like you to show it sleeping on a street corner wearing Persian clothing. Make it cartoony as possible with 2 tone shading and no colors

Level 22
Can you make animated .giffs? If so, I have two that are ready to be animated (I have all the frames done, I just don`t have an animation program to put them together with.) PM me if you are willing to help me on this.
-VGsatomi

@ Lady-Shadow: Did you still want me to do your avvy or are you going to have this guy do it?

Level 5
Thats the best I can do, I cant really get a pic of him sleeping, and i can for sure not freehand mario

Have fun!
Please give feedback, you dont need to give credits

vortal_pic_2133912.jpg

@ Lady_Shadow: blah i didnt find this pic on blizzard art, I didnt even know they had it, I can remove if you want, just pm me or post here

Level 5
Ok, Here you go!!
Have fun, hope you like it and if you dont, I wont get offended if you tell me, cause I know I suck

Dont have to give credits or anything, just feedback
Signature20.jpg

LoL I think the ZzZ things looks funky, tell me if you want removed, and tell me if you want anything changed,

Level 12
Nice CnP

I used to CnP alot but then i realized i wouldn't be able to do crap if i only CnP all the time

Its ok if you like Persian Pandas featured in the 1940's

Level 3
Do you think you could make me a Sig or Avatar? Just something 'Out Of The Blue' will be fine by me. So would you be able to think about it? If you don't wanna do one, thant's fine by me.

Level 4
can you make me a sig i want it about DotA do you know what dota is??? well i hope so. all i want it a sig with somthing about Dota ok Thanks for your time and i hope you can help me

Over and out

Level 5
Yup, you right click the image and click save picture as, then save to desktop or somewhere where you can get to it
then gop to imageshack.us and do all that junk

Level 4
if you have free time or any time can you make me a signature. it has to have somthing to do with dota if you dont know what dota is thats ok. just make me something that looks good if you dont know what dota is

you have made me a sig b4 but that was copy and paste and now your not doing that can you make me one of your own

Level 5
Ya sure Kangaroo,
Dota, how would I base something on Dota? I know what it is, its an aos type map, but how would I make a picture of dota so people know it is about dota

Level 4
ok i guess you cant show dota in a picture but can you just make a background kinda a bit like yours but like the one colour but has some kind of effect used in photoshop and then just write DotA on it

Level 5
Ok dota, I didnt like this one much, if you dont like it I can change it, I didnt use very good colors..

sig1212zw.jpg

@Kangaroo, what kinda sig or avatar you want?

Level 5
i find your devotion impressive, i cant take requests myself.
i want you do me a sig.
preferably something related to a man running on a storm. CNP is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.