• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Raziel's Avatar and Sig Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can my sig have a background with trees(or just a green one).some spiders and the word
'spider ' in the middle

and my avatar can be a Spider walking with the words 'SuperSpider'
(no spaces)

Level 2
i need the Demonhunter (regular one) fighting the Blademaster and all of a sudden the Demon hunter cuts the blademasters head off the back ground u can chose what it will be o and after the BM dies have the demon hunter standing in victory and the name KING-LOTH apperars in a bad A** font u get to chosse that too and the thing under ur name to the right a Demon hunter (full body)

Level 8
Daveman!!!! here it is your SIGGY!
everyone else has to repost if they want one cause im lazy!
Daveman.png

Level 9

Could you do a green-lined figure with a green-lined sword (like an inisible unit with green lines surronding him) and have him just swining his sword once :). Ty.

Btw: what program do you use to animate sigs ???

Level 3
Can my sig have a background with trees(or just a green one).some spiders and the word
'spider ' in the middle

and my avatar can be a Spider walking with the words 'SuperSpider'
(no spaces)

Level 9
After youve finished all the other ones before me, have taken a break and are ready to work again do this one.

surround it with the border you have, and have 2 footman fighting in the middle and on one side say aark and the other say shark in cool letters, dont ask, just pick the coolest one your good with those things.

Level 9
:!: Scrap mine. Instead make a grunt cast a spell and turn in to a fel grunt, and on the sides make really small green letters that grow huge and turn red, aark on one side shark on the other, oh and a desert in the background (orcish style text or as close as you can get to it).

Level 6
hey man thats NICE! I like it alot but.... maybe you could make only the letters "crypt friend" flash? i will use this one also but it could be nice if you made only the letters... thanks!

[EDIT] oh man! i can't use it as an avatar... its 2 big. it's useless if i can't use it as an avatar, sorry...

[EDIT] and maybe you could make the eyes glow red:D

Level 3
Hi, do you think you make a Sig or Avatar for me? Just something 'Out Of The Blue' or something to do with something Spliting somethings head? If you don't wanna do it thats fine. But I would like it if you could make one for me.

Level 4
hey sir raziel your the great pepsi god right??? ok can you make me a sig with some thing to do with dota i dont care what it is but it must have something bout dota in it i hope you know what dota is

Level 9
Is it just me, or am i too forgetable, anyway, its a good thing you havent done mine yet, because i have a new one (im last again) but this time a sig AND an av

Make the av have the same "tile" effect as yours ecept use this modle's (http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=1853&sid=) and this skin's (http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Skins&ID=1555&sid=) portrait and underneath say aarkshark (glowing black then red)

Make the have the portraits of the units again, exept make it say "Lord of the Damned" underneath in red and the poratits on either side of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.