• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Raziel's Avatar and Sig Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Could you make me a sig, with Archimonde(showing the entire guy and not just head)From agood angle, with cool background with the the writing "Slave Master" with cool writing?

Level 8
OK i am back and ready for requests!!! Razor is next in line!
SM.png

tell me if you like it slave master!!

Level 7
blue glowings, maybe like the eyes of my avatar. btw, could u make it only containing the spiritwalker?

Level 4
Make me the same avatar except with a border.
Make me sig with a destroyer in the middle and 2 skeleton on left and right.Put a scary backround on the sig like a black citadel and a some graves and corpse etc.And put a scary text that says Megaman

...............D
.........S...........S

Level 8
Ok...
1. Razor's Tauren Sig, blue glow sfx. (Correct me if im wrong) 56%
2. Megaman's Evil Sig, scary scene and destroyer. 2%
3. Megaman's Avatar, Clsoe up of destroyer on sig with border! 0%

Both Have User Names!

@ Razor im almost done!

Please tell me if you need me to explain out all of deatils so you can make sure you get what you want!
- Raziel OwnZ

Level 6
Hi there, could you do my sig from that picture, but if possible with the dragon having glowing red eyes and making the knight on it with colors darkened, and removing the "Dragon Lance" text and replacing it by "Samurai-X_Ryu" with the same font? (It' s my B.Net account). It might be a bit difficult, and if you really cannot remove the Dragon Lance text, just put my account name at the bottom, having the letters with white borders and dark inside, with cool writing please, and let the borders in place. For my avatar, I' d like this picture with borders and written my name on this forum written with the same font as the one on my sig. Thanks.

Sig:

dragon-picture-658.jpg

dragon-picture-277.jpg

Level 8
ok progression.....
Razor: need u to approve a few screenshots I took. (im gonna post em in a minute!
Megaman: same as razor.
Dragon: no progress (saved those pics gonna check to see if i can find that font)
Testament: i can do something pretty cool! 8)

line of work...
RAZOR
MEGAMAN
DRAGON
TESTAMENT

ILL PROB GET RAZORS DONE TONIGHT OR TOMMOROW!

Status
Not open for further replies.