• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Raziel's Avatar and Sig Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi, it's †es†amen†'s friend.. he's banned for a week... so I'll reply to what he must.. What he wanted was the new pic instead of the other.... and thanks from his part

Level 7
i conquered my cousins comp a few minutes ago :D , so i have the opprtunity to say , that i will take the upper one. thx a lot

Level 2
I Would Like The Blackrock Blademaster Up-close if you can. thats basically it (im Not Creative or junk like that)

Level 2
Many Wonder What It Feels Like To Die...................What They Should Focus On Is How It Feels To Live To The Fullest....................

Ok So Your Almost Done Right? good

There Are Many Things Sent To Throw You Off The River Of Life..............Evade These Things And Your Flame Shall Keep Burning.........

Level 14
Dragon

SIGGY1.png

Kidtofu
Kolong.png

kolong2.png

Saga
Saga.gif

there im done, dont forget THANKS TO SIR_RAZIEL IN YOUR SIGS! sorry for the lonnnng wait...

Level 3
Ummm...

Could u please make me a siggy with Moving flames on the background and a blood mage walking away. Then when hes got like a certain distances make the screen pop up with Zenador.

Thanks in Advance
-Zen

Level 3
I agree thats too hard.

I really do... so i have a new one for u to make.

Can u please do me that what i said before, except not moving, with blood mage on left side and the Zenador on the right.

- Zen

P.S Thx

Level 5
Sir, can i have a........
hmmmmmmm.....
maybe for a avtar, i would like a Evil Illidan attacking in front of a black background, with a real wacraft 3 border.
And for a siggy, Evil Illidan in front of a throne in a icy cavern on a peak (frozen throne). and a dead Arthas modelin front of him. The model is in the model section and in ROTD map 10. Its called ArthaN.mdx
thx

Status
Not open for further replies.