• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Siege of Fardarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
「Siege of Fardarin」

By Uklabokalala

Gameplay
[tr]
The Great War has wiped out most of mankind. The last of them now take refuge in the last stronghold, Fardarin. With the last of the humans in one place, the orcs are now ready to extinct mankind once and for all. The orcs, to get to Fardarin, need to head through the Black Forest and through the farm lands to reach the city. Killing and burning everything they see. Then the final battle comes. Humans waiting at the walls, ready for war. And orc legions prepared to destroy an entire race.

Choose from three races: Human, Orc, and Undead (More will coming soon.) and see if you can take the last stronghold and destroy who ever defends it, or defend Fardarin and let your race live on.

I am open to race suggestions and maybe some other suggestions for the map and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Oh, and I would also like feedback, bad or good I wont be offended, probably. Screenshots will come soon, same with model credits.

____ coming soon!

Screenshots
[tr]
241022-albums8060-picture96114.png

241022-albums8060-picture96113.png

241022-albums8060-picture96112.png

241022-albums8060-picture96111.png

Features
[tr]
5 Races To Choose From
3 Maps To Choose From
Multiple Ways To Win Each Map
Models in Almost Every Race

Credits
[tr]
Uklabokalala, Models Creaters (Will add soon)

Changelog
[tr]
1.1- Fixed Undead typos unit sizes and Banshee spell, Added Battlegrounds villager change, fixed Attackers not spawning, and added packed an unpacked Trebuchet.
1.2- Added the Elven Race
1.3- Added the Dwarf Race, fixed a TON of bugs and bugs for the Elves, added new heroes and items
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Attachments

• Attack and defend.w3x
    4.3 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Level 14
I didn't play long (I don't have anyone to play with) but some quick suggestions to polish it:

1. Don't spawn right next to the edge of the map. The black shadows that indicate the edge of the map are ugly.
2. Make a timer window so the players know when the match will begin.
3. I'm confused on how to get gold during the 5 minute preparation. I didn't see a gold mine, and if I can't get gold what do I do for 5 minutes?
4. Pan the camera to the starting zone once you've chosen your battle field.

Level 10
I didn't play long (I don't have anyone to play with) but some quick suggestions to polish it:

1. Don't spawn right next to the edge of the map. The black shadows that indicate the edge of the map are ugly.
2. Make a timer window so the players know when the match will begin.
3. I'm confused on how to get gold during the 5 minute preparation. I didn't see a gold mine, and if I can't get gold what do I do for 5 minutes?
4. Pan the camera to the starting zone once you've chosen your battle field.
So I did all of these, but I think I might not have fixed your first issue, tell me if its good now.
Oh and also the undead are not completely tested yet, so they might be a little buggy. Orc and human though are perfectly functional.

Level 14
So I did all of these, but I think I might not have fixed your first issue, tell me if its good now.
Oh and also the undead are not completely tested yet, so they might be a little buggy. Orc and human though are perfectly functional.

I think my first point (regarding the shadow border) only applies when you select the fighting area in the bottom right of the map. Look at your map and see the encampment placed in the bottom right. If you can move that encampment north a bit, you'll be fine. The point is that when the player sees that encampment their game camera is pushed north a bit, and the southern half of their screen is all shaded out because of the size of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.