• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Should I play WoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Don't listen to people that bash private servers man, the main reason why most people play is to get epic loot right? Well why not have it when you want it or if you want to work for it go nuts and get it all in 4-5 weeks and not 4 - 6 months... This also depends if you would like to devote all your like to wow.

They also have custom items, custom PvP events and PvE Events which kick the shit out of normal wow.

Level 36
What's interesting is that private servers are perfectly legal to play on as long as you own a legit copy of the game. They are, however, illegal to host.

It's like downloading music; you can download songs for free if you already own a legit copy of the song, but you can't upload them because the people who download them might not have a legit copy.

Level 34
Ok it is expensive and you can buy many other and useful things that will actually mater to your life.
Is this better reason?
This coming from a guy that (probably) plays and owns a lot of video games, and spends his time on an internet site? lol

It's actually not that expensive, and it's for recreation. Recreation is an important part of life.

Level 24
"Ok it is expensive and you can buy many other and useful things that will actually mater to your life."

I seriously lol'd
It's not expensive unless you are really poor.
And you are saying that all video games sucks balls cause you can buy better things that matter to your life? Maybe games matter to him, at least they do to me.
Call me a nerd, but I will never give up on gaming until I am too sick to play games.

Level 21
It is endless.You can do quests which are all similar but that isn't Blizzards fault.
I don't like WoW because what it did to lore.I am not saying anything about gameplay which.
But you will always want to play something new.

EDIT:Omg don't take it so literal.

Status
Not open for further replies.