• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

anyone play sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am goin out for Basketball, I love it.
and I play baseball for da school, and also football, they are all good sports, o and track :D
I am athletic, and I love being athletic, not cause girls like it, or I can show off, cause it is fun

Level 22
I used to play baseball and soccer, but was never really good at them. For keeping in shape, I mainly to running, push-ups, sit-ups, and what I call "marathon walks" where I just pick a direction and spend a day walking 15-20 miles, especially here in Japan where it's nice, cool and scenic. Not not much sports anymore, though...
-VGsatomi

Level 12
I don't do sports, but I practice weightlifting and walk around the nieghborhood. And btw hasn't this topic been discussed before? :?

Level 7
I play hockey 8) .. I LOVVE hockey :shock: , I used to do weightlifting in 6th grade. And I just tried out for basketball a week ago, (Hope I make it*) Im about 5'7" or 5'8", lotta nineth graders that are like 6'-6'3", so i got some competition :D

Level 5
I practice Muay Thai. I would like to practice more martial arts like Krav Maga, but I'm not in such a good shape. =/ but I hope I can get some years competing in muay thai and then move on to ultimate fighting.

Just last year I used to go horseback-riding, mostly dressage since it takes more concentration and make you sweat way more than jumping. And it is so much joy when to get a stubborn, fat horse that everyone hates, to compromise and do exactly the movement you want her to.

And I was in track&fields, mostly running 100 meters and other short distances, just for fun though (something my trainer hated since she wanted me to compete.. meh).

Level 8
I've been in Tae Kwon Do for about 4 years now. I used to play baseball, but I kinda sucked at it. I also walk frequently, including home from school everyday, which is only 20 minutes walking anyway... I occasionally — maybe 1 to 2 times a week — weight liift and do aerobics (push ups, sit ups, etc.)

@ Tari, what are you some ninja master? Into all these wierd martial arts I've never heard of.

Level 5
PsychoMagnataur - Nah, I just can take big amounts of damage and love to get my body in harmony. Not much ninja about that. The muay thai (thaiboxning, kickboxing from thailand, call it what you wany) is just something that brings me the harmony I need in life.
and of course, I love kicking down people that think they can take me down just because they're bigger :roll:

Level 3
every day i travel house-school three times running. that would be about 30 minutes of running each day. i travel four time house-school, but the last time is fast walk.
where ice isnt attempting to kill me, i can train my endurance by running 20 or 30 minutes without stopping. of course the run speed isnt berserk, but its still way faster than common walking.
i dont do any winter sports, yipee.
i enjoy playing soccer and doing free throws in basketball. yeah, running for long times rocks.

Level 18
Ill put it this way i play every sport i can and im always the best at everything i do, If im not i make myself that much better.

ive never had a problem with being bad a ta sport besides basketball which im still good at i just hate it because bball is stupid.

and the other things i dont consider sport like running nad swimming for endurance, on the other hand any sport that involves contact im great at.

Level 10
i love doing anything athletic...i love paintball and play it whenever i can, i started snowboarding a few days ago and i play soccer also. I love BMX even though i havent done it in a few years i am starting again this year, and i love swimming and skating, and even football

Level 11
:shock:

It's skaterjcp! I haven't seen you here for several months...where have you been?

ON-TOPIC: I don't play sports anymore, but I used to do basketball and karate.(normal karate, not the stuff Tari does that can kill people :wink: )

Level 7
Your average everyday activities ei. running a few kilometers - I never run for miles (lol o lol xp) Other than that, I Weightlift on a daily basis (mostly bench), Throws some comboes at my (what is it called in english?) Boxing Pillow - sounds fluffy :p. I do basketball 3 times a week, and boxing twice.
I do snowboarding, mainly for having a wintersport as an excuse for participating in the annual winter vacation, this year going to Norway, Hemsedalen. I choose snowboarding, because skiing is too difficult :p

I've tried Ultimate fighting - its fun enough, only the fights are decided too fast for my liking. Its like planting a knockout in the first round. Then you are not allowed to play anymore with the opponent, oh shoot!

What have I tried, which I sucked at? Bow shooting! And I sooo wanna learn to do it properly! Guess its one of those things, were you realize you lack grace :cry:

Level 10
Lord Finarfin said:
:shock:

It's skaterjcp! I haven't seen you here for several months...where have you been?

haha...yes i am back, the main reason i have not been here in a while is because about 3 months ago i moved from california to new york so you can imagine i have been pretty busy with such a big move...but also i have been into a lot of stuff, like i said, i play paintball and i have been playing paintball a lot and same with snowboarding and bmx...well, not bmx yet but i have been riding my bike around

Level 10
Lord Finarfin said:
Ah. That explains it.^^

So what's New York like? That must have been a huge time zone change too...hope you like it there.^^

/glomp

hmm...new york is cold...but ti seems like there is either a lot to do or like nothing to do...what sux though is i have to wait until like May to start bmx and do non-winter stuff, because i am a non-winter kind of guy...even though my birthday is in winter...but the time zone change is'nt that big of a deal to me, i got used to it...but i still say its frikin cold here

Status
Not open for further replies.