• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Should I continue with Modelicious?

Should I continue with Modelicious?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey everyone,

Receiving a thankful comment, I have decided to put out a poll to you if I should continue on Modelicious. I haven't done it for a long time due to not being widespread, but I have decided to put a poll if I should continue.

It is in the tools section of The Hive Workshop, and you'll need a program that can 7z (WinRAR or IZArc can do this, even 7z). You can take a look if you want, otherwise I need suggestions to decide if I should continue or not.

Level 9
Well, it's cool that you made it, but I don't think it does anything that other model editors can't.

Hmm... I see, I'll try to make tools which others don't have. Thanks for the comments. I'll probably try to renew it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.