• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

ProgWars

Should I continue with ProgWars?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Discussing in the chatroom, I have decided to make a program which can make a program with a Warcraft III Trigger Editor interface. I am first making a program which can create a Windows .NET application, then soon making a .NET game which I hope will become successful.

I have decided to put this up so that I can see if we should continue with it or not. I have already started with it and seems to be working well with the compilations ready and so on. You will be able to make a Warcraft III utility (hopefully) with it and so on. Hopefully you will vote if I should make a programming program which makes programming code-free and easy.

Level 9
"a program which can make a program" hhhmmm interesting

Yeap. I'm using a program (Visual Basic .NET) to make a program which lets you make a program (probably a Warcraft III tool), and is like a simple trigger editor interface, no code involved unless you really want to convert it actually.

To simplify it, here's a arrow cycle:
Program ---> Program Simplified ---> Product Compiled

Level 9
eehhh long complicated equations make you sound smart... just add bigger words and you got my vote on anything

Lol, Year 9 Maths is hard in declaration to the equivalence in formulas. The other forum MoMM is a lot harder in vocabulary then what I have. Anyways, thanks for your vote.

Level 9
YAY! A program to make program!

Thanks, and will it really be useful? Its going to take me a while, and I'll probably make a forum for it if it becomes really successful (at the moment, it seems to be working). I may add screenshots, so hopefully it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.