• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

VB.Net - Should I start them

Should I make VB.Net Tutorials

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone,

Recently I have received a message for me to start a tutorial for VB.Net. I thought and I said "That's a good idea, despite my boredom". I have decided to put up this thread so that I wonder if you are interested if you would like to make a simple to a more complicated program (one program I make is Modelicious, which is also in my tools).

Though I am moving to a more advanced C# very soon (seems difficult, so VB.Net is understandable by its verbose language). I have decided to put up the poll if you are interested. I can tell I have programmed VB.Net for nearly 2 years, and I have started it in grade 6 (learned it in two weeks). I don't think this is impossible, and I can even start video tutorials if you like! I'm in the mood, and hopefully we should also get a Programming section of the forum is possible ;) .

Andy Phan.

Status
Not open for further replies.