• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

...should we continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Greetings everyone! Those who have been with me since foundation of this group, those who joined later and those who came in just now when I finally returned to THW and allowed everyone who sent a request in.

The thing is... should this group continue it's existence? From all I have seen brony fandom on THW is tinny comparing to how large it was, and there is no point of arguing with them... so I ask each and every one of you, should this group continue it's existence, not as hate group but reformed into something else, or do you want it removed? Also, note that if I won't receive any sound suggestions, I will take down the group eventually. Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.