• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change in management

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you all know, I've been inactive for a while now, mainly due to having no internet connection at my place. I was thinking of asking who would want to take over as warchief of PRS and before I could even ask, someone already presented himself. So I decided that it will be for the benefit of the group to appoint SCN as the new warchief. Let us all wish him luck and may the group continue to exist.

- Adiktuz

Level 32
It is an honor to receive the passing torch. Should anyone have any questions, feel free to ask. I might answer you're queries before you present them by reading the below.

I'm not here to change the group in any radical, or even highly significant way. The group just needs an active member to execute simple tasks such as enforcing the site rules and accepting other Pinoys outside of the group. They're out in the cold! So I ask you don't treat me as royalty, just a maintainer helping the group out. That's all.

Thank you Adiktuz, successor of Orcnet, successor of TWH! From what I've heard, they all did a fantastic job and I reckon that I'll do the same.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.