• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shop selling items to enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
My problem is that when the enemy unit comes to the shop he can buy that item, although shop doesn't belong to him or ally.
Shop has these abilities: Sell Items, Shop Purchase Item, Shop Sharing, Select Hero.
I want edit abilities so only allies of that player, to whom shop belongs, can only buy items. I tried adding to Targets Allowed in every ability, Allied, but didn't help, any ideas?
If there's no way doing this i'll make it triggered.
Oh another example, same thing is in DotA, where you can buy items at enemie's base.

Level 4
If you want P1 to buy items from P12 owned shop and P2 can't buy, than add this:
  • Player - Make Player 12 (Brown) treat Player 1 (Red) as an Ally
  • Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 12 (Brown) as an Ally
  • Player - Make Player 12 (Brown) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Enemy
  • Player - Make Player 2 (Blue) treat Player 12 (Brown) as an Ally

Level 12
I appreciate your help guys, but that's not what i'm looking for, but thanks anyway. I guess i'll make like i wanted from the beginning: i have 3 clans each clan got different items, each item from clan i'll move to different category and then with triggers i'll make checking; if buying unit is in that clan where item is then all fine else remove item. But with this i would have a problem...
So maybe you guys know in what ability (Sell Items, Shop Purchase Item, Shop Sharing, Select Hero) what targets should i paste to make it easier.
Allied doesn't help!

Level 4
I'm not good at english srry if I didn't understand, but are you saying that you want to make other clans can't buy different clans' items from the same shop?

Level 3
Have you tried a trigger so that if someone who is not allied with the building owner clicks on it, it deselects?

Those are pretty easy to do, you just need a trigger that checks every half a second or something. I don't know the exact trigger but i'm pretty sure it would solve your problem.

Level 12
the map I give can buy items in enemy bases...
yes i know, but i wanted not buy at enemies base items, that's why i used watermelon_1234's replay it worked perfectly.
Have you tried a trigger so that if someone who is not allied with the building owner clicks on it, it deselects?

Those are pretty easy to do, you just need a trigger that checks every half a second or something. I don't know the exact trigger but i'm pretty sure it would solve your problem.
there's a better way. I typed it in post [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1810923-post6.html"]#6[/self].
Anyway, problem Solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.